Certified Home Inspection Includes:
- 2 to 3 hour home inspection on the average; in the field
- report includes Photos of major findings, Interactive content, Related articles/color illustrations, and emailed PDF Report;
- a home energy report;
- a Licensed Roof Contractor Vendor inspects your roof, produces a report, or provide you with a repair estimate (subject to their approved service area);
- home maintenance book;
- Buy-Back Guarantee;
- 90 Day Limited Warranties;
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan;
- Home Assistant Gold.
Everything listed above is included with your Certified Home Inspection at no additional cost.
Additional Certified Inspections:
Home Inspection Video Tour
ONESOURCE INSPECTIONS, LLC inspection details: Our inspection a very comprehensive home inspection. This is for the client who would like a thorough analysis of most major components of the home. It is an inspection of the home's major systems which caters to the client who is concerned not only with the systems that make the home live-able, but also provides a list of the many small items that may need attention after moving into the home. This a limited, non-invasive, visual inspection includes many items, from the foundation to the roof and all the major systems of the house including electrical, plumbing and heating / air conditioning. Items below are items reviewed throughout the inspection process.
- Basement or crawl space
- Interior and exterior walls
- Water heater
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system and fixtures
- Porches and decks
- Fireplace and exterior chimney
- Interior and exterior doors
- Interior stairway components
Madera Home Inspector, Home Inspections in Madera, Fresno CA.